“I had a great experience with this Excellent Roofing Company. Jobe Roofing Company was recommended by my homeowner's insurance. They were amazing to work with. They started the roof replacement when they were scheduled, kept me informed each step of the way, and cleaned up nicely after removing old roofing. The trash dumpster was gone the first day. I have seen some companies take days to remove the dumpster. My two-story home roof was completed in one week. I would highly recommend them if you are wanting a worry-free company to work with.”Vicky L.
Starting a Roof Maintenance Plan is important for maintaining your roofs and avoiding costly emergency repairs and allowing you to control your annual maintenance budget and help plan future capital expenditures. A Jobe Roofing Company Maintenance Program helps you develop a “Pro-Active” roof program and saves you money in the long run, giving you a leak free roof during the rainy season and extending the service life of your roof.
The following items can adversely affect your roof:
- Weather Conditions (Hail, Sun, Rain, Snow, Ice, Wind)
- Poor Design, Defective Materials & Roof Installation
- Failure to Maintain or Repair the Roof (Neglect)
- Roof Top Contaminants (Oil, Grease, Fuels, Fluids, HVAC Discharges)
- Building & Roof Movement & Expansion
- Building Improvements (Additions, Satellite & Data Dishes, etc.)
- Contractor Damage/Foot Traffic (Dropped tools, etc.)
- Deck Deflections (Ponding)
- Clogged Drains and Scuppers
- Defective Flashing’s and Penetrations
Roof Maintenance is the regular scheduling of tasks to keep a roof in a watertight condition. A roof maintenance program will protect the longevity of the roof. Roof Maintenance items include inspecting and cleaning the roofing substrates, gutters and drains, sealing through roof penetrations, checking for open seams, wall flashings, support blocks and scuppers. It is the continued maintenance of these items that will keep your property watertight and extend the roof’s expected service life. Roof Maintenance includes the maintenance and repairs of other rooftop components as well. Some of the other maintenance and repair of the rooftop components will include sealing HVAC ductwork, exposed wood components, and skylight.
Advantages to having a Roof Maintenance Program in place:
- Keeps you informed of the overall condition of the roof
- Prevents costly surprises from occurring
- Buys you time to build up a budget before major repairs are needed
- Most importantly, will help you save thousands of dollars in interior damage and potential health related hazards
- A Jobe Roofing Maintenance Program will provide you with free emergency service in case of leaks
What We Do
We carefully inspect the roof for any visible signs of damage, and list all necessary repairs. We check all pipes, vents, corners, drains, gutters, skylights, AC ducts, iron supports, metal flashing’s, etc. Once we have the list of deficient items we proceed with creating a suitable yearly maintenance program that will pro-actively address the issues related with the roof. We then provide you with an estimate for any necessary repairs and the cost for the yearly maintenance program. Our yearly maintenance program will include at the least one emergency visit per year at no additional charge, and will involve trouble shooting and repairing the roof leak in question. If during our roof maintenance we find any issue that requires additional attention and that is not covered by the yearly roof maintenance program, we then present you with a proposal for correcting such issue(s) before it becomes a bigger problem.
If your roof is suffering from algae, moss, or excess tree debris contact us at (323) 310-0939 for a free evaluation. We will determine what if anything your roof needs to be healthy.