What Sets Jobe Roofing Apart from Other Residential Roofers in the Los Angeles Area?
From daily site clean-ups and safety checks to advice and insight on roofing materials, Jobe Roofing Company is the greater L.A. area's premier provider for seamless residential roofing installations and repairs. We are proud to be a factory-certified GAF Master Elite™ roofing contractor, a designation that is a testament to our proven reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community. In everything that we do, we aim to deliver both added attractiveness as well as enhanced protection to your home, working hard to help you find the perfect fit for both your property and your pocketbook.
Be sure to check out our:
10 Signs Your Roof Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
- Age: Roofs have a limited lifespan, typically ranging from 20 to 30 years depending on the materials used, the quality of installation, and how well the roof is maintained. If your roof is approaching or has exceeded its expected lifespan, it may be time for a replacement.
- Missing, damaged, or curling shingles: Shingles that are missing, cracked, or curling are signs of a deteriorating roof. Shingles that are damaged or misaligned can allow water to penetrate the roof and cause leaks.
- Water leaks or stains on ceilings or walls: If you notice water stains or leaks on your ceilings or walls, it could indicate that your roof is leaking and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Granules in gutters or downspouts: If you find an excessive amount of granules from your shingles in your gutters or downspouts, it could be a sign that your shingles are deteriorating and need to be replaced.
- Sagging roof deck: A sagging or uneven roof deck could indicate structural issues with your roof and may require immediate attention. A sagging roof may not be able to properly support the weight of the roofing materials and can lead to further damage if left unaddressed.
- Increased energy bills: A poorly ventilated or damaged roof can result in increased heating and cooling costs as it fails to effectively regulate the temperature inside your home. If you notice a sudden spike in your energy bills, it could be due to a compromised roof.
- Mold or mildew growth: Mold or mildew growth on your roof or in your attic can be a sign of moisture intrusion and could indicate a problem with your roof's ventilation or waterproofing. Mold or mildew growth should be addressed promptly to prevent further damage.
- Roof valley issues: The valleys of your roof, where two sloping roof planes meet, are critical areas that are prone to leaks. If you notice wear and tear, missing shingles, or other damage in the roof valleys, it could be a sign that your roof is in need of repair or replacement.
- Accumulation of debris: If you notice a buildup of leaves, branches, or other debris on your roof, it can trap moisture and accelerate the deterioration of your roof. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your roof can help prevent damage.
- Previous repairs: If you have had multiple repairs done on your roof in the past, it could be a sign that your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan and may need to be replaced rather than repaired.
Schedule Your Residential Roofing Service Today
At Jobe Roofing Company, we offer superior-quality roofing services for residential customers throughout the Los Angeles area. We are committed to excellence when it comes to all of our roofing services and our approach to customer service. Regardless of the complexities of your roof, we can confidently handle whatever tasks lie ahead of us to keep you and your structure protected.
“I had a great experience with this Excellent Roofing Company. Jobe Roofing Company was recommended by my homeowner's insurance. They were amazing to work with. They started the roof replacement when they were scheduled, kept me informed each step of the way, and cleaned up nicely after removing old roofing. The trash dumpster was gone the first day. I have seen some companies take days to remove the dumpster. My two-story home roof was completed in one week. I would highly recommend them if you are wanting a worry-free company to work with.”Vicky L.