The HERO Financing Program provides homeowners a unique opportunity to make home energy improvements through property tax financing.“
The HERO Financing Program provides homeowners a unique opportunity to make home energy improvements through property tax financing. Benefits include 5-20 year terms, tax-deductible interest, transferability when the property is sold and consumer protections.
To learn more go to heroprogram.com.
What to expect with Heart:
See your personalized monthly payment options within minutes and without affecting your credit score. No prepayment penalties. No home equity required.
Hearth makes it easy for you to find monthly payment options for your project, with:
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- Affordable monthly payment options
- Funding within 1-3 days
- No prepayment penalties
- No home equity required
Find convenient monthly payment options for your project. See your personalized payment plans without affecting your credit score now.
The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card provides customers with flexible financing options for their home improvement products and services. The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is designed exclusively for home improvement businesses.
- Simple, fast in-home, in-store or online application and credit decisions
- Immediate access to revolving credit line upon approval
- Power to make home improvement purchases today instead of delaying project plans
- Easy-to-use account management and bill payment options
- Convenient monthly credit card payments
- Opportunity to pay for their projects over time
- Competitive interest rates
Stability and service
- Stable, reliable financial services company
- Superior cardholder service
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips
Mosaic makes financing solar and other home improvements easy and affordable. Mosaic makes it easy to improve your home through solar, impacting the environment and your bottom line.
Solar Mosaic offers choices for solar financing. The average Mosaic customer saves $30,550* over the life of the solar energy system, sometimes starting right from the time the system is energized. And when the homeowner owns their system, they claim all the savings, from the federal tax credit to any state or local incentives.