Take a Peek at Our Jobe Roofing Reviews
“I had a great experience with this Excellent Roofing Company. Jobe Roofing Company was recommended by my homeowner's insurance. They were amazing to work with. They started the roof replacement when they were scheduled, kept me informed each step of the way, and cleaned up nicely after removing old roofing. The trash dumpster was gone the first day. I have seen some companies take days to remove the dumpster. My two-story home roof was completed in one week. I would highly recommend them if you are wanting a worry-free company to work with.”Vicky L.
- One business day prior to commencement you will receive a phone call reminding you of our mutually agreed upon scheduled start date.
- The day of commencement you will meet with the roof consultant that initially provided you with your proposal, and he will introduce you to the supervisor that will be in charge of your project. (In case of small repairs item #2 may not apply).
- We will do our best to protect your landscaping, driveways and walkways from debris and proceed to commence with the roofing project. (Please take the time to point out to our supervisor any situation or area of your property where special care might be required).
- Keep in mind that dust, debris, noise, and banging will be generated and is unavoidable.
- Upon completion we will conduct a thorough inspection of the roof and clean all remaining debris from ground level, in addition to rolling a magnet over grassy areas.
What we expect of you
- You must provide your roof consultant or supervisor with the initial progress payment.
- Driveways and points of access to the roof must be clear of all vehicles or other property that might interfere with the roofing project.
- You must protect any sections of your property that do not have an interior ceiling or that are vulnerable to any dust, debris, or roofing material that might seep through the seams.
- Please communicate any concerns to your supervisor immediately prior to commencement if you have any sensitive belongings that require special attention.
- IMPORTANT: Prior to job commencement you must remove or cover anything in your attic and garage as dust and debris WILL enter this space during the roofing project.
- Once job has been completed please remit payment for total remaining balance.
We Thank You for Reading This Document Carefully!
The Right Choice
Been in Business Since 1997
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Providing Free Inspection & Diagnosis Estimates
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured for Your Protection