THE PROCESS: WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Once you have made the wise decision of choosing Jobe Roofing to do your roof work, all you have to do to get started is:
1. Sign and date the front and rear portions of the contract above the owner name and initial items number 10 and 11 of the terms and conditions.
2. You can send us your contract by mail to 3022 W. 48th St. Los Angeles, CA 90043, by email to email@example.com or send it via fax to (323) 293-0564.
(Don’t forget to include the Terms and Conditions page).
3. Please print clearly on the contract your choice of material and color, when applicable.
4. Call our office to confirm that you sent your contract (323) 293-9684.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM JOBE ROOFING
Once your contract is received we will do the following:
1. We will immediately call or email you to confirm receipt of your contract.
2. We will immediately get to work on obtaining permits. (If permits are required).
3. We will immediately begin the process of ordering your roofing materials.
4. Within no later than three days you will receive a start date from our staff.
(NOTE: Our 5 day clear weather policy prohibits us from starting a project that requires roof removal; therefore all start dates are subject to change if weather conditions are not favorable.)
1. One business day prior to commencement you will receive a phone call reminding you of our mutually agreed upon scheduled start date.
2. The day of commencement you will meet with the roof consultant that initially provided you with your proposal, and he will introduce you to the supervisor that will be in charge of your project. (In case of small repairs item #2 may not apply).
3. We will do our best to protect your landscaping, driveways and walkways from debris and proceed to commence with the roofing project. (Please take the time to point out to our supervisor any situation or area of your property where special care might be required).
4. Keep in mind that dust, debris, noise, and banging will be generated and is unavoidable.
5. Upon completion we will conduct a thorough inspection of the roof and clean all remaining debris from ground level, in addition to rolling a magnet over grassy areas.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU:
1. You must provide your roof consultant or supervisor with the initial progress payment.
2. Driveways and points of access to the roof must be clear of all vehicles or other property that might interfere with the roofing project.
3. You must protect any sections of your property that do not have an interior ceiling or that are vulnerable to any dust, debris, or roofing material that might seep through the seams.
4. Please communicate any concerns to your supervisor immediately prior to commencement if you have any sensitive belongings that require special attention.
5. IMPORTANT: Prior to job commencement you must remove or cover anything in your attic and garage as dust and debris WILL enter this space during the roofing project.
6. Once job has been completed please remit payment for total remaining balance.
~ WE THANK YOU FOR READING THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY ~